Tau Science has been awarded a $1 million Department of Energy grant to further our capabilities and reach of our proprietary FlashQE® technology. The award will allow us to explore some promising applications of the technology and allow us to bring QE characterization to an even broader range of solar cell morphologies.
Tau Science is pleased to announce the release of its new PixEL™ productline.
PixEL™ is an imaging platform that performs both Photoluminescence and Electroluminescence. The architecture is modeled after the PL/EL system developed and used by Johnston et al at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado. R&D labs that need to measure challenging, weakly luminescent samples will find that this system exhibits industry-leading sensitivity and signal to noise ratio.
Learn more here!
- Tau Science Adds Distributor in India
- Tau Science Adds KoreanDistributor
- Tau Science Adds Japanese Distributor
- Tau Science to Present at BEST FEST '11
- FlashQE Wins 2011 R&D 100 Award!
- Laura Smoliar Joins Advisory Board
- Tau Science Announces Analytical Services
- Find Us at PVSC 37 in Seattle
- Tau-California has Moved!
- Timothy Coutts Joins Advisory Board