Tau Science is pleased to announce the release of its new PixEL™ productline.
PixEL™ is an imaging platform that performs both Photoluminescence and Electroluminescence. The architecture is modeled after the PL/EL system developed and used by Johnston et al at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado. R&D labs that need to measure challenging, weakly luminescent samples will find that this system exhibits industry-leading sensitivity and signal to noise ratio.
Learn more here!
Tau Science has been chosen as one of the "Top 40" Clean Tech Innovators for 2011!
More information can be found at: http://www.grow-california.com
Keep expecting great things from Tau Science!
- Tau Science Adds KoreanDistributor
- Tau Science Adds Japanese Distributor
- FlashQE Wins 2011 R&D 100 Award!
- Tau Science to Present at BEST FEST '11
- Laura Smoliar Joins Advisory Board
- Tau Science Announces Analytical Services
- Find Us at PVSC 37 in Seattle
- Tau-California has Moved!
- Timothy Coutts Joins Advisory Board
- Announcing FlashQE